The EZ Process
Free EZ Roofing Inspection
Schedule a Peace of Mind roof inspection.
If your roof is damaged, you may qualify to get a new roof through your insurance. We can help you see if you qualify.
The EZ Process
Schedule a Free Inspection
Inspection + Develop Game plan
We start work
- Contact EZ Roofing for a free inspection: Call our office to schedule an appointment and get started.
- Inspection: An EZ Roofing representative will inspect your roof and exterior for deterioration, potential leak areas, and signs of storm damage using our 26-point inspection process.
- Developing a Game Plan: We will work with you to identify your needs and create a plan to address them, including options for repairs, replacements, or maintenance.If no repairs or replacements are necessary, we will let you know.
- Service Options: We’ll help determine how EZ Roofing can best serve you, whether it be through filing a claim, financing, or paying out of pocket.
- Welcome Call: After we start working together, you’ll receive a welcome call from our office. Our office staff will work directly with you to ensure that you have a smooth experience.
- Roofing Project Handover: Your project will be handed over to our dedicated Production Manager who will see it through completion. He will guarantee that your project is completed up to code, on-time, within budget, and that a quality job was completed by managing with an attention to detail and concluding your project with a final 31-point inspection and Certificate of Completion.
- Payment Collection and Warranty: Our office will handle invoicing, payment collection, and send you your warranty
If your project has storm damage and we recommend you file a claim, our process has a few additional steps as follows:
- Filing an Insurance Claim: We’ll help you file a claim with your insurance and guide you through the process.
- Adjuster Meeting: We’ll attend the adjuster meeting with you to go over the damages with the insurance company.
- Approval Process: Your insurance claim will be approved, denied, or written as repair. EZ Roofing is highly experienced and equipped with the knowledge to provide insurance companies with above industry-standard documentation aid in approval. This process can take some time, but is ultimately worth it due to the thousands of dollars saved and receiving what you’re entitled to in order to restore your property to pre-storm condition.
Fill out the form below, or call us for a quote or possible insurance claim.
- EZ Roofing Utah – (801) 633-5444
- EZ Roofing Arkansas – (501) 691-4283
OUR FREE INSPECTION
The best way to assess your roof’s condition is to take advantage of our free inspection.
We do a physical evaluation of all aspects of your roof including shingle and slope wear-and-tear and overall roof condition. We also assess the condition of other exterior home features, including soffit, fascia, gutters, windows, and siding. That’s why we commonly refer to our roof inspections as property evaluations.
Our team’s property evaluation accurately determines your property’s condition and acts as a guide for keeping your home in top shape. In fact, we recommend a free inspection each year for that reason.
EXTENSIVE & IN PERSON
At EZ Roofing, we take roof inspections to the next level.